« Only the increased use of wood can save the world's forests ». (Julius Natterer, 1938-2021)
The 11th International Wood Construction Forum will be held on April 6, 2022 on the ENSTIB wood campus in Epinal and on April 7 and 8, 2022 at the Centre Prouvé in Nancy on the theme of "Carbon Neutrality" under the auspices of Professor Julius Natterer.
The CBS-LIFTEAM group will be present through :
• A stand on the 7th and 8th in Nancy ;
• Two conferences on the 8th (at noon and at 4pm) ;
• A book with a preface by Jean-Luc Sandoz which will be presented at the Forum Bois Constrution 2022 (Le Peuple du bois, text by Pascal Triboulot and Catherine Claude, photo Michel Laurent).
Jean-Luc Sandoz will speak on April 8 on :
• Mixed wood-concrete floors with the D-Dalle® and the latest floor we have just submitted "LA METISSE" (mixed hardwood and softwood) ;
• The state of the world's forests, analysis of the UN inventory and zoom on tropical wood.
TICKETING > HERE
VISIT PROGRAM > HERE
Our teams will welcome you on booth C29-C31 from April 6 to 8, 2022.