62 Housing, Chanteloup-en-Brie (France)
Construction of 62 low-energy, low-footprint housing units. First 100% wood BIM-BEPOS (Positive Energy Building) operation (B3) carried out in Marne-la-Vallée.
Lifteam's services : study, supply and installation of timber frame walls, O'portune® slab flooring, roofing (framework and roofing), balconies.
- Contracting authority : Terralia (France)
- Developer : EPA-Marne (France)
- Architect : Séméio Architecture (France)
- BET structure bois : CBS (France)
- General Contractor/Carpenter : Lifteam (France)
- Supply : Ecotim (France)
- Gross floor area / Net floor area : 4570 m² (+ 400 m² showroom) / 4184 m²
- Total cost of the work : 8,3 M € HT ex. VAT
- Amount of the wooden lot : 2,15 M € HT ex. VAT
- Environmental approach : HQE (High Environmental Quality), BEPOS 2017 (Positive Energy Building), Biosourced Building level 1
- Delivery : 2020