Business premises, la Rochette (Alps, France)
The "Ardea-Alba" business hall is a development program of two buildings for business use and offices for sale or rent.
Two buildings of more than 1,600 m² each, with a first phase under construction at the beginning of 2015. These buildings will be built on a land area of 4,000 m² per tranche.
Construction system : Ariane® wood structure with 22-metre spans, wood-frame walls, floor caissons.
- Contracting authority : SCCV Intertim (France), all building trades worksite
- Architect : Amiot-Lombard Architectes (France)
- Wood design office : CBS (France)
- Production : Ecotim (France)
- Carpenter : Lifteam (France)
- Surface area : 1640 m² (hall 1020 m² ; offices 620 m²)
- Total cost : 1,6 M € ex. VAT
- Year : 2015/2016 1st tranche
For more information :
+33 (0)4 79 70 41 88 / email@example.com
© Photo credit : CBS-LIFTEAM