Construction of a Leisure Center, La Tour Du Pin (38110)
The Centre d'Accueil de Loisir Sans Hébergement (CASLH), planned for 90 children, is made up of a first floor for kindergartens and a floor for primary schools.
Lifteam's services: Wooden macro-lot project including the roofing, the frame, the MOB, the joists and the cladding.
- Client : Community of Communes Vals du Dauphiné (38, Isère)
- Architect : Sylviane Pinhède, Pont de Beauvoisin (38, Isère)
- BET structure wood (EXE) : CBS (Choisy-le-Roi, 94)
- EG/Carpenter: Lifteam Rhône-Alpes (Savoie, 73)
- Supply: Ecotim (La Rochette, 73)
- Fluid works: Energing (St Badolph, 73)
- SP / SU :
- Global amount of the works : 1 183 000€ HT
- Objectives: Positive energy building, Level E4/C1 according to RE 2020
- Delivery : 2022