High School, Besançon (France)
Restructuring and complete renovation of three wings (I, J and K) of the Ducas building (18th century) including science and applied art rooms ;
Services : studies and supply of Vega® wooden trusses made of spruce (reconstituted crossbows and mouldy braces). Maximum span of the trusses: 9.2 m, height at the ridge: 5.2 m.
Assistance to the teams on site for training and support in the assembly of the trusses.
- Contracting authority : Conseil régional de Franche-Comté (Besançon, 25) / Lycée Louis-Pasteur (France)
- Promoter : Sedia (France)
- Architect : Atelier Tardy & Associés (France)
- General contractor : Pateu Robert (France)
- Wood structure design office (EXE) : CBS (France)
- Production : Ecotim (France)
- Amount of the farms : 118'000 € ex. VAT
- Total cost of the work : 10 M € ex. VAT
- Delivery : summer 2020