High school, Evry-Courcouronnes (France)
Creation of a new building including a dining room and additional teaching rooms ; restructuring of buildings A and B including a sports center, the students' home, association rooms, offices + teachers' rooms and some classrooms.
Lifteam's services : design, supply and installation of exterior wooden walls (983 m²), wooden-concrete floors (D-dalle® type) (1060 m²) on two levels.
- Client : Région Ile-de-France - High School Pole (Saint-Ouen, France)
- Contractor : Ile-de-France Construction Durable (Pantin, France)
- Lead architect : Oyapock Architectes (Paris)
- Co-contracting architect : Cusy-Maraval Architectes (Montpellier, France)
- Structural wood design office (EXE) : CBS (Choisy-le-Roi, France)
- Carpenter : Lifteam (Ile-de-France subsidiary, France)
- Prefabrication plant : Ecotim (La Rochette, France)
- New / extended floor area : 2211 / 1891 m²
- Environmental approach : Objective RT 2012 (thermal regulation), E3C1
- Amount of the wood lot : 568’000 € ex. VAT
- Total amount of the works : 12,3 M € ex. VAT
- Delivery date : 2023