INSEP aquatic stadium, Paris (France)
Reconstruction of the existing swimming pool, creation of a 50 x 25 meter lined stainless steel pool, a diving pit and rooms (sauna, spa, physiotherapy, weight room).
Supply and installation of noEcho® false ceilings (inclined, horizontal, vertical returns), wood cladding of the walls.
- Client : Ministry of Health and Sports, contractor: EMOC
- Architect : Leclercq Architectes (Paris, France), partner : BVL (Paris, France)
- General contracto : Bouygues Ouvrages Publics
- Wooden structure design office : CBS (Choisy-le-Roi, France)
- Supply and prefabrication : Ecotim (La Rochette, France)
- Carpenter : Lifteam (La Rochette, France)
- Net floor area : 3980 m²
- Wooden surface : 2932 m²
- Total cost : 24 M € ex. VAT
- Wooden structure cost : 500 000 € ex. VAT
- Year : 2014