Multifunctional equipment, Saint-Jean-d'Arvey (France)
Equipment including a municipal library, a town hall, a reception center for young children, a school nursery + redevelopment of the current town hall into a gîte for about twenty people ;
Wooden structure study, basic mission + EXE ; Structural principles : solid wood floor and roof, wood frame walls, openwork cladding ; Label bois des Alpes (wood from the Massif des Bauges) and fir wood certified C40 by Triomatic®; O'portune® type slabs.
- Client : Mairie de St-Jean d’Arvey (France)
- Architect : Vincent Rocques (Annecy, France)
- Wood structure design office : CBS (Choisy-le-Roi, France)
- Environmental approach : BBC label (Low Consumption Building)
- Net floor area: : 1080 m²
- Year : June 2012
This project led by the architect Vincent Rocques received the first National Wood Construction Award 2014.
© Frenchie CRISTOGATIN & Vincent Rocques