Sports hall, Differdange (Luxembourg)
Construction of the new sports hall on the Niederkorn school campus ; the building includes : a multi-sports hall, bleachers (300 seats), technical rooms, a refreshment bar, a meeting room, a gym and yoga room.
Covered enclosed macro-lot (framework, cladding, steel trough) - Studies, supply and installation of the wooden structure (porticos, framework, purlins and bracing) and the envelope (wooden frame walls, external wooden cladding, roofing complex) - Difficulty : 35 linear metres span with a static height of 2.4 m.
- Contracting authority : Ville de Differdange (Luxembourg)
- Architect : Decker, Lammar et Associés (Luxembourg)
- Consulting Engineers : Simon-Christiansen & Associés (Luxembourg)
- Wood design office : CBS (France)
- General contractor : IBB Baugesellschaft (Luxembourg)
- Carpenter / Supply : Lifteam / Ecotim (France)
- Total surface area : 3365 m²
- Total cost of the work : 6 M € ex. VAT
- Amount of the lot : 1,13 M € ex. VAT
- Environmental approach : energy class AAA (low tech-high energy efficiency building - Green roofing
- Delivery year : fall 2019
► DESIGN/BUILD COMPETITION