Sports hall, Donzère (France)
The project involves the construction of an omnisport hall, two adjoining rooms (dojo and body expression room), a weight room, premises for spectators and sportsmen, and the building's exterior fittings ;
Services : design, supply and installation of the wooden structure (including wood frame walls insulated with straw and cellulose wadding), the interior cladding and the roof structure.
Distinctive features - Truss beam with a span of 44.6 meters - SHED roof.
- Contracting authority : Ville de Donzère (France)
- Architect : Tekhnê Architectes / Arch’Eco (France)
- Wood structure design office : CBS (France)
- Structural design office : Arborescence (France)
- Carpenter : Lifteam (France)
- Supply : Ecotim (France)
- Useful surface : 2205 m²
- Surface in the work : 2317 m² (600 m² of outside space)
- Total cost of the work : 4,5 M € ex. VAT
- Amount of the wood lot : 1,1 M € ex. VAT
- Environmental approach : RT 2012 (Thermal regulation)
- Year of delivery : 2nd quarter 2020